|KEYNOTE SPEAKER 1|
· Prof. Hongzhi Wang
· Department of Computer Science and Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
· Research Area: Database, Big Data
· Experience: Hongzhi Wang, Professor, PHD supervisor, the head of massive data computing center, the secretary general of ACM SIGMOD China, outstanding CCF member, IEEE Senior member, a standing committee member CCF databases and a member of CCF big data committee. Research Fields include big data management and analysis, database systems, knowledge engineering and data quality. He was “starring track” visiting professor at MSRA and postdoctoral fellow at University of California, Irvine. Prof. Wang has been PI for more than 10 national or international projects including NSFC key project, NSFC projects and National Technical support project, and co-PI for more than 10 national projects include 973 project, 863 project and NSFC key projects. He also serves as a member of ACM Data Science Task Force. He has won First natural science prize of Heilongjiang Province, MOE technological First award, Microsoft Fellowship, IBM PHD Fellowship and Chinese excellent database engineer. His publications include over 300 papers in the journals and conferences such as VLDB Journal, IEEE TKDE, VLDB, SIGMOD, ICDE and SIGIR, 6 books and 6 book chapters. His PHD thesis was elected to be outstanding PHD dissertation of CCF and Harbin Institute of Technology. He severs as the reviewer of more than 20 international journal including VLDB Journal, IEEE TKDE, and PC members of over 50 international conferences including SIGMOD, VLDB, KDD, ICML, NeurpIS, ICDE, etc. His papers were cited more than 4000 times.
|KEYNOTE SPEAKER 2|
· Department of CSE, Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, India
· Research Area: applied cryptography and cryptanalysis (RSA and AES and related ciphers); end-to-end (E2E) secure communication, peer to peer (P2P) communication and security aspects; information systems efficiency; lightweight and security aspects; blockchain applications and security aspects and software testing
· Experience: Got Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS) [Full Scholarship] in 2015 for studying PhD in Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing , China from August 20th 2015 to 10th October 2019, under guidance of Prof. Xing Li (Present mentor) [ Late Prof. Wang Jing was my mentor and Prof. Xing Li was co-mentor], Beijing National Research Center for Information Science and Technology, Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.
The PhD work is supported by National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB316006), and National S&T Major Project (2015ZX03002010-002) and National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61631013). Also he got full travel and conference funding from Tsinghua University's School of Information Science and Technology (SIST) and the Key Laboratory of Universal Wireless Communications (Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications), Ministry of Education, P.R.China (No.KFKT- 2014101) and National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB316000) to present this paper in Cambridge University, UK. He got full funding for his project from the Key Laboratory of Universal Wireless Communications (Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications), Ministry of Education, P.R.China (No.KFKT- 2014101) also. He is a IEEE Senior member.
|KEYNOTE SPEAKER 3|
· A. Prof. Yinyin Xiao
· School of Cyber Security, Guangdong Polytechnic Normal University, China
· Research Area: Formal Method, E-commerce Security, Curriculum Ideology and Politics
· Experience: Dr. Yinyin Xiao, Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee of School of Cyber Security of GPNU, Associate Professor, Master's Supervisor. Now she is the member of the Chinese Computer Society, entrepreneur mentor of China's E-commerce, and vice chairman of the Cross Border E-commerce Professional Committee of Guangdong Province Industry Education Integration Promotion Association. Her research interests are formal methods, e-commerce security, information technology vocational and technical education, and curriculum ideology and politics. Under her guidance, students participated in innovation and entrepreneurship competitions and won provincial and national awards for many times. At present, she has presided over more than 10 scientific research and teaching research projects (including 8 projects at the provincial and ministerial level or above), published nearly 20 academic papers (5 SCI indexes, 7 EI indexes), and edited a teaching material "Teaching Design and Case Analysis for Information Technology Major".